Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France, and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks??suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes??Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com
Front-end engineers at Freshworks are responsible for implementing many of the client-side systems/code that generate the UIs our end-users will interact with. They work closely with the backend and platform engineers, architects, designers, and product managers to develop scalable and maintainable UI systems/features/components.
– A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
– Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, the layout design of the assigned project and other ongoing projects in a team with Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
– Lead a team of developers (Front-End / UI) as well as contributing to a hands-on front-end developer
– Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
– Maintaining and auditing code quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
– Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before delivering it to QA.
– Focusing on the team to ensure on-time delivery.
– Training and mentoring of team members.
– People management & Technical management
– Implement and support compliance of self and team to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
– Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS.
– MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
– Excellent communication skills
– Problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Teamwork and Leadership skills