Rakuten, Inc. is the largest ecommerce company in Japan, and thirdlargest ecommerce marketplace company worldwide.
Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo, we are a truly Global company with over 17,000 employees across the globe with partner staff worldwide. Rakuten’s 2017 revenues were 944.47 billion yen.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to more than 1 billion members across the world.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten
• Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Tech Lead QA
* 7-8 years of experience in testing web applications, mobile apps, REST APIs
* Very strong in Java and build automation frame from ground up.
* Experience into Mobile and web automation using Java, selenium and Appium
* Experience in testing APIs and automation of the same.
* Strong in analysing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and Developing detailed Test plans, Test cases, Test scripts, Test Scenarios.
* Very strong in manual testing and ability to think out of the box to cover all possible negative scenarios
* Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
* Contribute as a strong hands-on as a technical member in project development activities.
* Proven ability to perform performance testing using j-meter
* Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and organising skills, assertive and a committed team play